CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Not Much Going On

I just realized tonight that I haven't posted any pictures of our family in almost a month now. Sadly we really haven't even done anything worthwhile to blog about. It seems like it has been snowing nonstop for a month and if it's not snowing it's to cold to go outside. Plus last year both the boys got RSV twice. So we are being careful in hopes that it won't happen again. So far so good (knock on wood). We are trying to get our basement bathroom and laundry room finished. So Jeremy has been working on that some. It will be so nice when this 6 year basement finishing project is done. Here are just some random photos that I took of the boys tonight. They are getting so fun.


Here is my cute little Dalton hamming it up for the camera

Ashton is getting so fast and he can climb up on just about anything and he does this extremely fast. He is my little Bam Bam because is he so fast and so strong. But along with being this way comes ouches. He got this one by falling off the couch (because he was jumping on it) and hitting the sub woofer on his way down. It's a doozy. This is probably our worst wound so far.

Dalton loves our new vanity.


And he loves to be Daddy's little helper.

This was from the other day. I was in the other room and all of a sudden I heard both of the boys screaming bloody murder. So I go running in and this is what I find......

All I could do was laugh. I wanted to take a picture so I leave the room to get the camera and this just makes them cry louder. I'm such a mean Mom. I don't even know how they got themselves in there. They were stuck in there pretty good though.

As for the hair coloring update. It has been two days since I had it colored and I still have hair. This is a plus. As for the color....I'm not so sure yet. At first when I looked at it, it didn't look much different. When I got home to look at it closer it looked quite a bit darker than it did before. And there seems to be a lot of red in it. I don't know. It's going to take me awhile to get used to it. But I don't have any grays anymore. Yeah!!

4 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh I love the one of both of them trying to jam in that bouncer...TOO CUTE! I bet they have so much fun together and I bet you could just watch them play all day! :-)

Mama Mia said...

Darling pictures! I am glad the hair went well. Red highlights are really pretty in dark hair and they make the color look more natural! Sounds good ... you will like it as you get use to it. Kiss Ashton and Dalton for me and kiss Jeremy for Bruce???! Ha! Ha!

Jade and Todd said...

Your pictures are so cute! Your boys are looking more and more like jeremy! We need to get together with Tyra and hang out!

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh they are just so stinkin cute! They are so fun to watch play, I can just imagine them climbing up in that bouncer like a race to see who can get in first or they were thinking this would be fun to do together until they realized how sqooshed they would be.