CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad! ! !


This is my awesome Dad who I love so much! He is one of the funnest people to be around. My Dad is not one who likes to just sit. He always has to be doing something. If you want an adventure he is definitely the one to call. But no matter how old he gets he still manages to outdo me in any activity whether it be hiking, skiing, or mountain biking. He is a hard one to keep up with. But I love to try. My Dad is the best person to watch a funny movie with. He has the best laugh. It makes you laugh just to hear him laugh. Hearing that laugh helps me on a really bad day. My Dad is also a wonderful Grandpa. You can already tell that my kids love him so much. Whenever they see him they reach out to go to him. And you can see in his face how much he loves them. My poor Dad has two daughters and no sons and therefore has had to sit through many dance recitals, cheerleading competitions, many, many, many, many shopping trips, and mood swings. And has been there and has been supportive through all of it. I am so grateful that he is my Dad. I look forward to many more years of adventures with him. I love you Dad. Hope you have a great Birthday! ! ! ! !

2 comments:

Jade and Todd said...

I know your dad has always made us feel welcome when we are at their house for parties or to swim, you have the best parents! I hope he had a good day!

Mama Mia said...

Yes, he is super! Thanks for opening you house to us to swim! Happy Belated Birthday!