CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SIS ! ! !


This is my little sister Jamie. The one who borrowed my clothes without asking, the one I had countless fights with over the car and everything else you can name, basically the one who drove me crazy all growing up. Needless to say we pretty much hated each other 98% of the time. But those days seem so long ago now that we have gotten so close over the last few years. We have been through a lot of good times and bad times together. Since I am the big sister I should be the example, the one to look up too. But I am the one that looks up to her. No matter what problems she may be having she somehow always manages to keep a smile on her face, she is always so friendly with everyone, and she is always and I mean always doing things for others. Almost every time I talk to her she is making dinner for someone, watching the whole neighborhood's kids, or volunteering here there and everywhere. She also has such strong faith even with everything she has been through in life. I have never seen such a devoted Mother. She loves her kids more than anything. She puts every ones needs before her own. I am honestly in aw at all she does. I wish I were more like her. Thanks for always being there for me. I love you! ! Have a Happy Birthday! !

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! This post is so true...she is always so happy! I had no idea you two fought growing up! I guess that is sisters for you...lol about the clothes without asking! Me and Maeve did that too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck!! Callee!!! This is Annie West ( Walker) I just came across your blog page, your family is darling! =) Looks like your doing just fantastic.
Just thought i would say hi. =)

Darci said...

Callee, it's Darci.... Everything you said about Jamie is sooooooooo true!!! I just thought I would say HI! This whole blog thing is so fun, I will check in on you and your family from time to time!!!! By the way, darling boys!!!!!