CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weight be gone (I hope)

OK so I just heard about this amazing website. Over this holiday season I kind of went out of control with eating sweets and gained quite a bit of weight. I have been wanting to get it off and start eating healthier but I haven't known what to do. Well today my answer came to me. There is this great website called sparkpeople.com. It is all totally free. You can put in how much weight you want to lose by a certain time. They will set up a menu for you as well as an exercise program. You can set up daily goals as well and it will keep track of all of this for you. You can also join support groups and talk with other members trying to lose weight to keep each other motivated. I joined it today and am totally excited about it. Just thought I would put the word out if you haven't heard about it already. Seriously it is the coolest thing ever it plans out everything for you and if you don't like it you can change it to how you do like it. Even if you don't need to lose weight (I hate you, just kidding) it will help you to maintain a healthy way of eating.

2 comments:

Beckie and Erick said...

hey Callee! i was so excited to see your comment on my blog and I added you to my friends list, too! Yay! it will be fun to keep in touch with you! I'm hoping to lose a couple of lbs and tone up this year so i'm right there with ya! talk to ya later, beckie

Shalyse said...

thanks for the tip...I'll definetly be using that in a couple months! :-)