CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Edward and Bella

I'm sure most of you know already but those of you who don't and are interested....Robert Pattinson (who played Cedric in Harry Potter) will be playing Edward in the Twilight movie

And Kristen Stewart will be playing Bella

I wasn't so sure about who they picked to play Edward at first because I was always picturing Zack Efron as Edward

Yeah.... I still think he would have been a really, really, really good choice.


But then I found this picture of the two actors for Edward and Bella together and
this Robert guy totally looks the part. He really looks like he could be a vampire(if there were such a thing). I am so excited now. The books have been so awesome I hope the movie is not a let down. But finding the right characters is half the battle and I think they have done good so far. Can't Wait!!!!!

4 comments:

Beckie and Erick said...

Callee, I am going to start the Twilight series soon, my sister-in-law just got the 1st one, so I am waiting to borrow hers. My mom and practically everyone I know has read the whole series. I'm excited to read it because I need something to replace 24 for a while.(I'm almost done watching the 6th season and I don't know what I'll do with myself when I'm done)Oh, and I love Zach Efron, too. Beckie

Mama Mia said...

Callee...thank you for keeping me in the know!!! I am so excited!

Leslee said...

I love your new page!

Jade and Todd said...

I was so excited when I found all this out too! Im pretty happy with all the casting so far!!