CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

There Is A First Time For Everything

O.K. so there are some things that I have never done. Not because I haven't wanted to but I just haven't yet. I have never been to a spa, never had a professional massage, never had a facial, never had a manicure, never had a pedicure, never had any type of plastic surgery (hopefully in the very near future), and I have never colored my hair (this is bad to admit but I have only had two professional haircuts in the last six years). I have had high lights put in a few times but have never colored the whole thing. But with old age comes gray hairs a plenty (thanks Dad, see picture below). My grays are getting out of control to the point that I am finally giving in and having it colored. Needless to say I am scared to death. I know this may sound silly to most of you. But I am. I am afraid it might all fall out or it might turn some new undiscovered horrible color. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. The day of dread is Saturday. Wish me luck!! I will keep you posted.

7 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Don't be scared Callee. Color is a girls best friend!!! I am sure it will turn out great!

Beckie and Erick said...

callee, you are so funny! i promise, your hair will look so good. i've colored my hair so many times and it hasn't fallen out yet, so you are fine! my hair is sooo thin and i know yours is thicker than mine, so you're good for sure. you have to post the results!

Mama Mia said...

First of all I am taking you to get a pedicure...oh yeah there is no place in Brigham City J/K. Find one and we will have a Bischoff girls day and go! Pedicures are my favorite! Second:Hair falls out when you bleach it! Third:get ready to fork over the big bucks coloring you hair is expensive! You are gorgeous 100% of the time no matter what you do! I can't wait to see it!

Kelly said...

It will look great, don't worry! Post a picture when it's done. Thanks for your nice compliment on my blog. :) Glad you liked the Selfari thing - I'll have to check out your books so I can find a good one! I noticed that we both love the Twilight series! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats the CUTEST thing I have ever heard! You will have a FUN girl day! =)
good luck...Post the NEWS when your back and still alive...lol

Anonymous said...

Ohh and p.s. lol---I added you too, it will be fun to keep in touch. =)

Jade and Todd said...

Its Saturday night.....How did it go???W!!!!!