CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

IV'E BEEN "BAG TAGGED"

I got "bag tagged" by Kelly

So here is what you need to do....

1. Show a picture of your bag.
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents of your bag
NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3."Bag Tag" five people.


Here is my bag...

And here is what is in my bag....


-My Favortie Lotion
-New York and Company Coupons
-A Notebook
-The Checkbook
-Sun Glasses
-Hairspray
-My Doctors Card
-Gum
-Toothpicks
-Cell Phone
-Comb
-Mirror
-Wallet
-A Pen
-A Nordstrom Receipt
-Three lip glosses
-Ponytail Holders and bobby pins

Nothing too exciting. I kind of have a lot of crap in my bag though.


I am now tagging: Mia, Jade, Tyra, Becky, and Annie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol---HOW cute!!! i haven't seen this one before---
Hey just wanted to let you know i changed my blog address cuz my ex husband's wife keeps leaving me really nasty comments...so nice of her! =)
ok so its sixwesties6.blogspot.com

Mama Mia said...

I love your purse! Darling! Clean! This is fun I will have to do this.