CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Two of My Favorites

I don't know if any of you watched the Grammys last night. I only watched parts. But luckily I was watching when Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli performed. They are two of my very favorite singers. It is a dream of mine to see each of them live in concert someday. I think their performance was amazing. Every time I watch it, it brings tears to my eyes.

In my opinion they are two of the greatest singers of our time.

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

I loved it too...their voices are both incredible and I could listen to them all day!!

Rich and Tyra said...

I also loved it! It gave me goosebumps when I heard them! I wish I could have half of either of their talent! It is so beautiful!

Mama Mia said...

I didn't watch so thank you for the highlight! It was awesome! I love them both!