CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We are getting closer!!!

We have been working on finishing our basement for at least six years now. Yes, I said six years. But we are almost finished. We just had the plumber come today and hook up our shower. So now we are pretty much finished with the bathroom (other than a few touch up's hear and there). Now all we have left to finish is the laundry room.
Here are a few pictures of the final project. It is at a weird angle so I couldn't get very good pictures.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great just like every thing you do. I need your help when we get home.

Beckie and Erick said...

Good job Callee! That looks so good. I love how you used that mirror instead of a regular bathroom mirror!

Shalyse said...

wow-beautiful! you are so talented..cute style! :-)

Jade and Todd said...

It looks good Callee, im sure it will take us 6 years to finish our basement too!

Rich and Tyra said...

SO Cute!!! You are so good at decorating and putting things together! I need you to just come redo my whole house for me!

angie and graham said...

It looks gorgeous, callee. you can give me decorating tips anytime.

Mama Mia said...

Very nice!!! I love your towel/tp holder!! The boys are darling in the bath tub!