CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

With All This Snow What's a Person To Do? ? ? ?

Why go skiing of course. My Dad called me on Friday and said that him and my Mom would watch the boys Saturday if Jer and I wanted to go skiing. So we took them up on their offer and headed to Beaver Mountain. It snowed all day and was a little chilly but the snow was great to ski in. After skiing we met my parents at Fredricos Pizza for dinner. It's one of our favorite places to eat. The pizza is the best (because they use Big J flour). Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the boys for us. We gad a great day.

Here is Jer driving us up to Beaver



The first wipe out of the day


We can barely smile because our faces are so frozen

Good Bye Beaver Mountain...Until next time

3 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

The picture of Jeremy for the first wipeout of the day, That would have been me the entire time. I am sure you remember how great of a skiier I am, weren't you guys the ones skiing with us when I got lost and went down the hill with all the moguls (spelling I am unsure of on that one)? You guys came up and down the hill with Rich a few times looking for me, by the time I finally got down I was in tears and ready to go!!!! Maybe I should go more often than once every few years if I want to get better.

angie and graham said...

I miss the snow!! We took Emerson skiing for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Let me just say, next time we go skiing, we are putting her in ski school.

Mama Mia said...

How fun! I haven't been skiing for almost 2 years! Looks fun!