CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!


This is my wonderful Mother. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I have never met anyone who doesn't just fall in love with her instantly. She has a unique way of making everyone feel like they are a part of the family. Even if she has just met you. She was always the cool Mom growing up. When I would have sleep overs she would be right there with us talking girl talk. She always had and still does have great advice. My Mom is the only one who can outdo me in shopping. We have closed down the mall several times together. I have always appreciated my Mom and all she has done for me but I don't think fully until I became one myself. I definitely have a greater appreciation for all she has done. Especially now. With the illness I am going through she is the one who has spent countless hours researching, finding doctors, taking me to appointments, listening to me, wiping away my tears, and listening to me some more. I don't know where I would be right now if it wasn't for her. She is also a wonderful Grandma to my boys. She has helped so much. More than she will ever know. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being my Mom and for not giving up on me(I know I can be difficult sometimes). I love you so much. I hope you have a great birthday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callee. Okay you have me bawling right now - thanks alot. Truly, thank you for the wonderful (although not worthy of) things you said. Save them for my funeral - it makes me sound special. I love you and am so glad you are my daughter. Mom

JBPacker said...

I am holding back the tears. What a sweet tribute to your mother. She really is such a special lady....

Rich and Tyra said...

Your mom is awesome! She really does make you feel part of the family and she is such a sweetie!!! I hope you had a Happy Birthday Terry!!!

Jules said...

Wow! You have a wonderful mom. What a blessing and a gift. And, she's beautiful -- obviously it runs in the family :)

Jade and Todd said...

Callee
I LOVE your mom! She is always so nice and always so willing to let us come to her house! I love talking with her too! I love to think about Ashton and Dalton's party when the cake fight started!

Mama Mia said...

What a great post Callee! Happy Birthday Terry! We had so much fun with you Callee this last weekend and your mom was so nice to let us come over and "PLAY" You have alot of her same qualities! I loved talking with you and seeing your boys! You were the Hostess with the Mostest! I wish I lived closer to hang more often!

Nicole said...

Callee!
Hello!!! I'm so excited you are on here! It's not often that I find someone new to add. I loved looking at your blog-what a darling family! (By the way-I LOVE the color of your wall that is in the picture with your cute little messy eater!) I can't believe how much your boys have grown since I saw them last and what a sweet post about your mom-I too love Terry!! I want to grow up and be just like our mom's! I will check your blog often-so fun! See ya!
Nicole

Torri P said...

Callee...I came across your blog on Annie's What a cute family you have! Love your blog!

Torri (Williams) Phillips

Stephanie said...

Callee! Hi! How are you!! Your boys are absolutely adorable! Whats new? Its been way too long since I have seen ya! Update me on everything!

angie and graham said...

happy birthday to terry. i have always loved your mom and she always made me feel like apart of her family. she truly is wonderful! i miss all you guys. your boys are getting so big and they are adorable. can't wait to see you. i am considering coming up for peach days, are you in town?