CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

BEAR LAKE 2008

We just got back from our annual Bear Lake Reunion. We have been going for 20 plus years now. It has been such a fun tradition that everyone looks forward to all year long. It's a tradition that no one wants to see end. I have a lot of great memories from Bear Lake and some not so great (remember the sweaty guy at the Bear Lake Dance? Yeah, you all had a big laugh at my expence). My boys LOVED IT!!! They loved the fireworks, playing in the sand, and especially loved playing in the water. They are fearless. They kicked and screamed when we made them get out of the water. They are a lot of work but it is so fun to watch them experience things for the first time. Especially since they are so animated. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Ashton chilling on the deck with his lollipop.



I just thought this was a cute picture of Dalton. Even if he has a chunk of food on his facae.



Jeremy and I watching the fireworks from our balcony.



Grandpa and the boys after the fireworks.


Grandma and Ashton.





Playing in the sand.









My cute cousin Amy hangin at the beach.


My Aunt Liz.



My Uncle Gary and Cousin Ryan.



My Aunt Becky.



Oh how they loved the water.



























Cousin Paceson



Cousin Maddy





Amy and Kylie


Bear Lake Rocks!!!





Fun with the sliding screen door. This kept them laughing and entertaining each other for a long time.










A Bike Ride into Town.




The boys really worked up a thirst.





Thanks Grandpa for this wonderful tradition you started so many years ago. WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Jade and Todd said...

Dont you love summer! The lake is so much fun, and so relaxing! The water felt really cold this year! your boys are so cute, as usual!

Rich and Tyra said...

Such cute pictures Callee!!! Thank you for your sweet birthday comment by the way and also Misha LOVES her kitty and necklace! That was so nice of you!!!! You are a sweetie!!!

Leslee said...

How fun! We're heading up there next week for our annual Bear Lake reunion - it's always the week of the year that you look forward to and hate to see end!

Jules said...

What a fun time, Callee! I love the pics of Dalton and Ashton. You have a cute family!

Beckie and Erick said...

cute pictures! We just went a few weeks ago for our annual reunion, too and we love it. it's our favorite thing every summer.

Mama Mia said...

I love your new look on your blog...you are so blog talented! We are coming to UT this Friday. Hope to see you but I know it is the Nordys sale tee hee...just take me with you ok...and pick out all my clothes! You should be a stylist to the stars!!!

Bear Lake looks so fun! Your boys are darling! Love ya!