CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER NIGHT OUT


I was able to have a girl's night out with just my Mom. We don't get these kind of days much anymore. It was so much fun and very relaxing. My Mom actually got a Nordstrom pass to go and preview the sale before the sale actually starts. It was so much fun. This is totally the way to do the sale. My Mom called and made an appointment with her favorite sales girl Robyn (who was the funnest, sweetest person). She takes you into the backrooms of the different departments where they have everything set up. You go through all of it and pick out what you want and buy it before the actual sale on Friday. We got first dibs on everything and you didn't have to fight the crowds of people. I totally felt like VIP. I hope we get a pass every year. And then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Ah.... what a night. My two favorites Nordstrom and Cheesecake Factory. Thanks for the great night out Mom. Your my favorite shopping buddy.



Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is the best!!!!


I'm very happy about all our fun finds.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callee, I can't believe how fast you blogged our fun night. I pulled up your site to see your wallpaper (which I LOVE by the way) and found your newest blog. It was lots of fun for me and we need to do it again real soon. Love Mom

Shalyse said...

I love doing the pre-sale...much easier and you do feel kinda special! :-)

i agree...nothing's better than nordies and cheesecake!

BTW-you look AMAZING...super cute outfit!

Jules said...

Sounds like a fabulous time! So, where did you get this fantastic blog layout? I love it!

Mama Mia said...

Ahhh man, between the two of you, you probably got all the good stuff! J/K You are sooo darling I love that shirt! The cheesecake looks bigger than you...yummo!

Rich and Tyra said...

Callee you look so very pretty!!! How fun to have such a great night with your mom! I can't wait to see what you bought!!!

JBPacker said...

You really do have a lot of traditions with your fam. The pre-sale idea sounds awesome and I gotta try the cheesecake.

ApRil & Heath said...

Hey Cale!! You are so beautiful! Sheesh! I love your blog and miss seeing you around in Little Perry! Call me if you ever need a little babysitter cuz I'm home! :)

Beckie and Erick said...

callee that sounds so fun, especially to go in before the sale! you are so cute! i bet that was wonderful to be out without any kids! i definitely need to try that sometime!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I miss Nordtroms sales---I haven't been in so long!
FUN FUN DAY Callee..=)