CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

LOVE THE PLAY, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE

I am so excited to see Mama Mia. I have seen it twice when it was here in Salt Lake. It is one of my favorite plays. It is so fun, high energy, get up out of your seat and dance in the isles kind of play. No really it is. As shy and reserved as I am I couldn't stop myself from getting out of seat and dancing at the end. I love how they are taking plays and turning them into movies. It gives people a better opportunity to see them. I will be there opening night July 18th!!

2 comments:

Me... said...

Let's have a girls night out to see this movie! I'll get Jeff to babysit Hudson and you can have Jeremy take care of your twins.

Shalyse said...

This is one of our favorite Broadway's as well...we all danced the entire time too, how can you not?

we are SO excited for the movie as well! wish we lived closer so we could do a girls night together! :-)