CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

ALWAYS THE MESSY EATER

Holy Cow!!! My little Ashton always, without fail gets so messy every time we eat. Does anyone else have this problem? Dalton gets just the usual kind of messy, but Ashton WOW, yeah you can see for yourself. When he eats he holds his hand by his mouth as he is chewing so the food gets gooped all over his hand. Then he likes to rub his hand all over his face and hair. This equals a gigantic mess. And everyone knows how much kids just love to get their faces and hands cleaned. Ashton takes forever to clean because he is always so messy and while you are cleaning him, he is screaming, hitting, and throwing himself back. Meal time is so fun at our house. (These pictures don't even show how bad he really was)

Here is our messy little Ashton.



See, Dalton is just normal messy.


But Ashton...




Oh, by the way we got our new couches. Just kidding. Jeremy said to me last week "Don't you think our couches should be getting here pretty soon?" I said "No it's only been a week." Jeremy said "No it's been longer than that." Then I reminded him of the date that we went in to order them and he realized that it only had been a week. We really didn't think it would be so bad just sitting on the floor. But it is. We both looked at each other and said that it was going to be a long six weeks. So my parents are letting us borrow their huge bean bag until our couches get here. It's a lot better than the floor and our boys love it. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to the rescue!!!

5 comments:

Jules said...

They are messy and completely adorable at the same time! What precious little guys. By the way, I absolutely love your new layout.

Mama Mia said...

Love the Hair sticking up! Funny picture of Jer in his bag! Total Bish boy! See you in a few!

Rich and Tyra said...

They are so adorable even when they are messy!!! My kids would also love the bean bag. They would be jumping all over that thing!

The Ferry Bunch said...

Cal- your boys are so adorable. I think they look so much like you...without the mess that is. Super cute

Lyndsi said...

Callee!!! I found your blog through Hailee's and I wanted to say hi! I'm so happy that I found you! Your boys are SO CUTE!! I can't believe it. You look so good! Keep in touch, okay?