CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FUN IN THE SUN

We had a pool day with Jade, Tyra, my sister Jamie, my Mom, and all the kids. We had so much fun. I love days when you just hang out by the pool and eat junk food all day. Thanks everyone for coming over!!! I can't wait until we do it again. Here are some fun pictures from the day.

I wouldn't let my kids get in the pool until people showed up. So we played with the hose until people came. Here is Ashton watering the flowers.


Ashton and Dalton fighting over the hose. When there are things that we don't have two of there is usually a fight over who is going to get it. Ashton usually wins.









Ashton wanting to get in the pool so badly.


Ashton pouting and not looking at Mommy because I wouldn't let him get in just yet.


Here is Tyra with her new hair style. I love it, love it, love it!!! Tyra you are one HOT MOMMA!!!

















I also just need to thank my Mom and Dad for the rest of my life because my Mom called me on Monday and said that they got our tickets for Wicked. Wa Hoo!!! It's official I've got a ticket and I am for sure going. April 28th is the day. I can't wait!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. It will be so fun. We have a group of fourteen or so going. I am buying dinner that night so don't fight me on it.

6 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Callee that was so much dang fun!!! I hope you invite us again cuz I loved it and so did my kids! Saige was like "mom, that was a fun day"!!! Your mom is so sweet to let us all crash her back yard!!! It was so fun to hang out with you and your mom and Jamie and Jade! I love the pics you took!!! So cute!!!

Mama Mia said...

That looks like a fun day! The kids look so darling! Awesome about WICKED! You are going to love it...How is the book?

Shalyse said...

pool days are THE BEST!! how much fun. I hope I get to see all you cute bischoff girls next week!!!

and wicked....you'll love it! :-)

The Ferry Bunch said...

how fun...your boys are SUPER cute! Now i am curious...which suit actually won the contest?? It is fun to see your blog.

Anonymous said...

Cute little matching swim suits for your boys....SOOOO caaaute!!!

fun day with MR. SUN---its dang hot enough---I love to eat junk food on swim days too!

I am coming over to swim..lol

can't believe you got Wicked tickets...&*%%#@$&^&* fun!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cal, I love your background - it is so cute. The party was fun and I loved getting to visit with your cute sisters-in-law and, of course, you. Fun Day! Love mom