CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Drive













Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it. Every year I have wanted to have a family picture taken up in the fall leaves, but never have. So today we went for a drive up to Mantua to have some pictures taken in the fall leaves. But we were about a week or two late. They are all gone for the most part. But it was still pretty up there anyway. (We just had to stay clear of all the deer hunters). Now I will have to wait another year to get my fall family pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Callee I love your HAT! What darling pictures!

Shalyse said...

So cute! I love those Utah canyons in the Fall too, beautiful! Those pictures are darling!!! I'm glad the hunters didn't get you! :-)

Rich and Tyra said...

Callee,
Ah Mantua...........
We have taken several family pictures up there, and I have even shot a cheesey music video for one of my songs. Looks like in the same spot. Is that that big clearing above the campgrounds?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAT2hT-H2sM

Unknown said...

Callee, Those pictures made my day. Kenny and I have also taken pictures at Mantua. The leaves hear donit turn, they just dry and fall off. It was great to see you in the pictures and to see those little boys standing. Jer was cute too. Love Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

Callee, Dad and I LOVE these pictures. We blew them up and they were so good of all of you. Keep taking lots of pictures. Love, Mom and Dad