CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ashton's First Word............Uh Oh!!!!





Ashton's first word was uh oh. He is a thrill seeker and not afraid of anything. He does before he thinks. We have alot of oopses at our house with him. he almost always has a scratch, bumb, or bruise somewhere. I feel like all I ever say to him is no, and uh oh. And he caught on to the uh oh. We also call him mister chuckels because he laughs over everything. I have never in my life seen anyone who is always so happy. I hope it never changes.

8 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Ashton what a doll! I love the picture of Ashton in the hat! I am so glad he is so happy! I want to hear his laugh! Soon!

Shalyse said...

Your boys are sure cuties!!! Ashton looks like he'd be fun to watch get into some trouble! :-) ha ha

Jade and Todd said...

He sounds familiar...maybe Porter?!! What a cute boy! I live so close, and I never see them, we need to change that!!

Mama Mia said...

Just wanted to tell you I love your Happy Halloween Sign! Where did you find that?

My Boys and Me said...

Isn't it fun. I got it at graphicsarcade.com. They have all sorts of different styles and things to choose from. If you have a problem finding it let me know.

Candace said...

That is so funny. Jackson loves that word too. I think they're close to the same age. I'm glad I found your blog so I can see your cute little boys!

Chelsea said...

HI callee! I found your blog from Jade's and just wanted to tell you how cute your boys are! For some silly reason I LOVE seeing other twins:) It looks so much crazier when it is someone else's life! Hope you are doing well!!! our blog is ryanandchelsea.blogspot.com....

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see how your boys are growing up! They look so great and full of personality!
Mia's Mom