CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After years of waiting....It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!


That's right, Cheesecake Factory is in Salt Lake City. It is by Nordstrom at Fashion Place. My two favorite things right by each other. It opens Thursday November 1st at 5:00. This is my favorite place to eat. Words can not express how excited I am. I am hoping (and begging) Jeremy will take me there this weekend. I am already craving the Dulce De Leche cheesecake! ! !

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

What do you order on the menu for dinner? We were there in Chicago...the kids didn't cooperate but we did get the Dulce De Leche for dessert!

Moose said...

I can't believe Omaha beat SLC in having a CF!

Shalyse said...

My absolute fav is the Chicken Midiera...then the Toblerone cheesecake (but they took that off the menu a few months ago). I can't believe that utah is just getting one, it'll be packed ALL the time, but that's ok, just go put your name in at 5, go shop fot 2 hours at Nordies and then you'll be ready for those HUGE plates! :-)

My Boys and Me said...

Yeh, that's pretty sad if Omaha is more with it than SLC. Just kidding! We always order a couple of things and then share because the plates are so huge. We always get the Chinese Chicken Salad. SOOOOOO good and usually some kind of pasta. Every thing I have ever ordered there has been really good. But I am thinking it's just mainly girls that make a big deal about it. Jeremy doesn't really like it and niether does my Dad.

Unknown said...

It seems a bit like Olive Garden to me, I always say Olive Garden is expensive pasta.