CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tyra's Baby Shower

Yesterday Jade, Lindsey, and I threw a baby shower for Tyra. I have to say it is one of the funnest baby showers I have ever been to. Tyra had a great turn out. It was fun to meet some of her neighbors and friends. After everyone left Tyra, Jade and I stayed up talking until 2:00 in the morning (sorry Todd, Richard, and Jeremy). I think we are all really tired today. But it was worth it!! I really needed a night out to just talk girl talk. Thanks guys we really need to do that more often. Can't wait until Monday Tyra to meet our new nephew. We will be thinking about you and hope everything goes well.

Jade and Tyra



Opening the Goods



Lyndsey trying to push the baby out



Some of Tyra's neighbors




The Bischoff Girl's (we missed you Mia and Christina)

4 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Thanks Callee!!! You guys were so sweet to do that for me! And it was so fun talking to you girls! We definetly need to do that more often...we just neet to plan an overnighter girls night out so our hubbys aren't worried why we aren't home yet!!! :) By the way, that cheesecake dessert was so YUMMY!!!

Mama Mia said...

Waaaah Waahhh I wish I was there...you guys are so nice to do that for Tyra! Looks like a fun time! Can't wait to meet Little Rich!

Shalyse said...

you girls are so cute! that shower looks like fun, and talking late sounds like the most fun! :-) Tyra looks great, I bet she's so excited to meet that little man!

The Ferry Bunch said...

Callee
Hope you don't mind if I add your page to mine. i would love to keep better in touch
Jen