CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY 85TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! ! ! !


My Grandma turned 85 yesterday. We had a birthday party over at my Aunt Becky's and Uncle Steve's to celebrate. It is always so much fun when we can all get together. It ended up being an indoor barbecue because of this dang weather. The wind was blowing so hard that you didn't even enjoy being outside. And today and tomorrow we could possibly get snow. Is Spring ever going to come? It was still a great party though. Hope you had a great Birthday Grandma!! We Love You!!!


The Whole Gang



Maddy and Kylie


Make a Wish


All the Girls (and two boys)


Grandma and Ashton


OOOOH..Jer and I


Aunt Becky serving up the cake



My cousin Amy and Uncle Steve



Opening presents and reading the funny cards


Grandpa and Ashton


Maddy, Kylie, and Zack


6 comments:

Shalyse said...

your family is so dang cute! and you grandma looks so sweet too! you look adorable!!

Mama Mia said...

I love that picture of you and Jer! Oh reading this blog makes me miss being around family! It looks like a great party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures Callee. You and Jer are really a cute couple I guess that accounts for the cute little boys. Love me

Jade and Todd said...

Family get togethers are the best! You and Jamie are both so cute! Arent you so glad you have a sister that your close with!

Anonymous said...

I know people said this before but I have to agree that Jeremy looks like The Bachelor. The pictures of you two together look like Matt and Amanda from the show. How funny! You are such a cute couple.

Rich and Tyra said...

Cute pictures you guys! It looks like a fun party. You and Jer are so cute together.