CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007


This year for Christmas we went to my Aunt Becky and Uncle Steve's house. We had an amazing dinner. There was shrimp cocktail, prime rib, brisket, rolls, salads, potatoes, etc., etc. Everything was so good. My pants fit alot tighter the next day dang it.



This is my Grandma. She broke her hip for the third time a few months back and has been in the nursing home recuperating. She is quite the trooper. We were so glad that she could be there. My Grandma never has been one to miss out on a party.



This is my amazing Grandpa who is so patient, loving, and devoted to my Grandma. He is a wonderful example to me of unconditional love.



Here is my super handsome Dalton in his Christmas outfit (doesn't he look GQ).



Here is my super handsome Ashton. He likes presents just like his Mom.



Jeremy with an arm full.



Dalton being silly.



My sweet little Ashton.



Brotherly love (at least some of the time).



Christmas day we were home all morning and then went to my parents house in the afternoon to exchange gifts and have dinner. We had such a wonderful Christmas. Things were a little crazy this year with little kids that don't really know what is going on and that get tired from the business of the season (they were crying, no screaming in a lot of the pictures). It has been so much fun for me to see the excitement in my children's faces as they are experiencing and seeing things for the first time. They love to look and touch the tree, the don't like to touch the cold snow, they love the Christmas lights, they love to ride in empty boxes, rip up wrapping paper, and eat tape just to name a few. It has brought back the excitement and the magic of the season. We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times, Good times!

Mama Mia said...

Cute bikes! Love them where did you find them? Looks like a good day.

Shalyse said...

Looks like a great Christmas...seriously those boys are the dang cutest things ever. You dress them so AWESOME! If I ever have a boy, I will call you for some tips! :-)

Callee said...

Mia we just got the bikes from Walmart. But the boys like them. They can't reach the petals yet but there are all kinds of buttons that make noises and lights that light up and they think those are all pretty cool.