CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ah....The joys of motherhood

WARNING...The picture you are about to see is fairly graphic. Look at your own risk!

Today was an eventful day at our house. We had our first poop in the tub (courtesy of Dalton). He started screaming a scream like I had never heard before and I couldn't figure out what was going on. And then I saw it.....the brown floaters(dry heave). Ashton was already out of the tub luckily. So I get Dalton out and he instantly stops screaming. Now that he is away from the brown floaters he is no longer afraid but is curious at the things that he created. He kept looking in the tub at them. And then, oh what joy what fun I get to clean up the poop. Ah good times, good times.

(See even the fish went belly up from this traumatic experience)


2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

LOL sorry Callee too funny! Brooklyn did this too me last month...they just get so relaxed in the tub...ha ha!

Shalyse said...

I totally remember when this happened to me...well Hallie pooped, not me :-) But it was SICK! How funny though.

Merry Christmas!