CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WICKED UPDATE


For those of you who have been asking me when Wicked tickets go on sale this post is for you. Tickets will go on sale Friday December 12th. There are two ways to buy them. Your best bet is to go to the Capitol Theatre. They go on sale there from 7:00-9:00. I know that is early and you will need to get there to stand in line even earlier. I'm sure people will be camped out the night before. But I promise it is worth it. If you can't do that then you can go online at 10:00 to ArtTix.org or call 355-ARTS. But if you do it these other two ways the tickets don't go on sale until 10:00. This is honestly one of the best plays I have ever seen so it is worth it to get up early to go stand in line. It starts on April 8th and goes through May 3rd of 2009. So go, go, go get your tickets. If anyone has any questions just call me.

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

hey girl...We got tickets for when it comes here in March. we are so excited!

I need your address for christmas cards. will you email me?

shalshal{at}hotmail

THANKS! :-)

Jules said...

I love your new blog background! Did you have a nice Christmas? <3 you.

Me... said...

Callee! You are slackin'! I'm ready for a new blog update from you. In between my breast-feeding and diaper changing, entertain me, Puhhleaze!