CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT REVIEW


Friday night came. The wait was finally over. We had our tickets and we all had butterflies in our stomachs. Was it as good as the book? No, but what movie ever is. Did I love it? YES I DID!!! I thought they did a great job. I wasn't sure about any of the people playing the characters, but they all pulled it off and did a great job. Especially Edward. Going into the theatre I still was wishing they had picked Zack Efron. Not anymore. They picked the perfect person to play Edward. I will probably see it again and again and then buy it when it comes out. Go see it or call me and I will go see it with you.

6 comments:

The Singleton's said...

sweet let's go!! I've seen it once but will definately go again.

Jana and Rob said...

I saw it twice and loved it both times. I'm glad you liked it!

Amy said...

I saw it Friday night to!! I thought it was great. They definatly picked the right Edward, he was awesome, talk to you soon!
Amy:)

Me... said...

Yea! I got the "Twilight" review I was waiting for! Thanks Cal!!!! I can't wait to see it. Want to see it again??? I need a date!

Mama Mia said...

come with me i haven't seen it yet! I am dieing too!

angie and graham said...

hey callee, how do you get your blog design to match the design around your title?