CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAVE WE REALLY BEEN MARRIED 11 YEARS????



Yes we have. Holy cow. I don't know why this seems so crazy to me. For those of you who know us, you know our long history together. I fell head over heels in love with Jeremy the first time I saw him. I was 15 and a geeky freshman in High School. He was a gorgeous, popular Junior. He had a locker kiddy corner across the hall from me. I have always been really shy and have never really chased boys much. He was the first and only boy I really ever went after. My Mom was shocked because she had never seen me like this over a boy. I never thought I stood a chance. To this day I still don't know what he sees in me. I have been with him for almost 17 years now (well except for a few breakups, a mission, etc.). We have been through ups, downs, and all arounds. And I am still head over heels in love with him. So thanks Jer for sticking by me through thick and thin. I don't know what I would do without you.

We celebrated by going out to dinner without kids HURRAY!!!! We went to Black Stone in Logan. It is one of my new favorite restaurants. The food was amazing, there was live entertainment, and did I mention no kids. If you haven't ever been there GO THERE!!! It is amazing. Thanks again to Jeremy's parents for watching our kids. We had a great night.

10 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting for you guys! Congratulations! Blackstone is so yummy! I love it :) Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Mama Mia said...

Happy Anniversary to you! It was fun to read your post about when you first met! You two are soo cute!

Jules said...

Congratulations! You guys make a gorgeous couple, and of course an adorable family. Glad to hear that you got out together without kids. It's always nice to feel like a couple again.

Rich and Tyra said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That picture of you two is SO cute!!! What a cute couple you make!!! We haven't tried Blackstone yet, we keep talking about it but haven't yet done it. Maybe for OUR 11th anniversary that will be coming around the corner soon! I can't believe it has been that long. I still remember coming to your reception and Rich and I had barely gotten engaged and you were so pretty and you had me come pose in all the family pictures and it felt so weird for me to actually realize I would soon be a part of the family...Anyway! It was fun to read about how long you have actually been together! I guess I haven't every really asked how you two met before. We need to get together soon! I haven't seen you for awhile! We need a GNO!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe we are old enough to have 12 year anniversaries...?
lol
tooo weird. Feels like we just got out of High school.

I am going to have to check out Blackstone....yum! I love to eat out, especially with NO kids!!!

angie and graham said...

i can't believe it's been that long. i remember you writing i love jeremy on one of your notebooks at school. i've witnessed some of those up and downs during high school. i can't believe it's been since our freshman year. that was so long ago. congrats you two. you make a beautiful couple!

Me... said...

Eleven years???? Wow, that's an accomplishment! And by Hollywood standars, you've been married for practically 50 years! You look gorgeous in the picture at Blackstone restaurant. We do need to go eat there. Why don't we do a double date sometime???

Jessica Thomas said...

C O N G R A T S! I remember those days. You two haven't changed a bit. Can you believe how the time has flown? We miss seeing you guys and wish you the best!

Love, Greg & Jess

Jessica Thomas said...

C O N G R A T S! I remember those days. You two haven't changed a bit. Can you believe how the time has flown? We miss seeing you guys and wish you the best!

Love, Greg & Jess

Nicole said...

Congrats you guys! I still remember your wedding-perfectly! It was like something out of a movie! Thank heavens for the boys of '93 right?! Congrats again!