CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A BUSY WEEK

We have had a crazy week. So this is going to be a few posts in one. First off....My boys turned two!! Happy Birthday Ashton and Dalton. I can't believe I actually made it to see them turn two. I still remember when the Doctor first told us we were having twins. I was not very happy about it at the time. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. These last two years have been busy, tiring, crazy, frustrating, fun, sad, happy, exciting, and something new everyday. But even though I experience almost everyone of these things on a daily basis I don't know what I would do without these two little boys in my life. I love them more than they will ever know.


They went from this....


To This.....
Dalton


Ashton


They are both full of energy. They never walk. They are always running. They love the water, jumping and climbing on anything, airplanes, their blankies, and making messes.

Ashton loves balls. He has got a great arm too. We are thinking maybe a quarterback or a pitcher. Ashton is kind of a bully to Dalton and has a temper but he can be the biggest sweetheart too. He is very daring which is good and bad. He is also very friendly. He says hi to everyone.

Dalton is just a big sweetheart. He has got the kindest heart and is always looking out for Ashton. He is very even tempered (most of the time). He is a great sharer. He loves to look at books and play with trucks. Dalton is a little shy and takes awhile to warm up to people.

We had a swimming/pirate party for them on Thursday. Here are some pictures from the party.








































The night ended with our annual cake fight. Last year a cake fight was started by my Brother in Law Rex. It was so much fun that we decided to make it a tradition. Every year on the boys birthday we will have a cake fight.
Thanks to all our family and friends that came. We love you all and appreciate your support.







Friday I went to High School Musical. It was nice to have a night out without kids. The play was really cute and super fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great night out.

First off dinner at Olive Garden





Then it's off to Capitol Theatre for the play



My adorable neice Maddy who is getting way to grown up













Saturday we had a swimming party with some of our good friends the Small's and Mitton's. We had so much fun. They are all a blast to hang out with. And Krystal and Marcie I love you guys. Thanks for being such great friends!!!





























6 comments:

Shalyse said...

Happy birthday to those cute boys! what a fun party. you are a great mom Callee!!! They are lucky little boys.

HSM looks like a fun night...and as always-you are stinking CUTE!

swimming parties...the best! great friends are a MUST! :-)

Rich and Tyra said...

I am sad I missed the party! My kids had fun though, they called me at work when they got home and told me all about it! SO CUTE!!! Your boys are so cute and fun!!! I can't believe they are already 2!!!

Nicole said...

They are already two?! When my kids turned two I always started getting the, "time for another one?" question. I found the reply "HELL NO!" works pretty well! lol!
Wasn't HSM great? I took Allie and two other six year olds. What an experience-they talked,giggled and screamed the whole night!My head hurt....:)

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday boys!!! Oh I love that you went to HSM!!!!

Me... said...

I can't believe the twins are two! Wow, time flies! Next time you have a swim party, CALL US! I'm missing the pool immensely!!! Plus, it will be fun to hang out with you guys!

ApRil & Heath said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to your handsome boys! :) I miss seeing you guys every week at church... sad!