CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving ! ! !


This Thanksgiving was kind of crazy. Last night Jeremy and I had to take Ashton to the Doctor because he had had a high fever most of the day. He has been a little sick for about a week but yesterday he got really bad. Today Dalton is getting sick. Jer and I are sick my Dad has been sick, my sister has two kids that have been sick for about three months, and to top it off she is ready to have a baby any day now and has been having contractions for the last two days and is also very very very sick. We didn't even know if she would be there. My poor uncle Tracy and his friend Bob who came for Thanksgiving had to go buy Airborne in hopes that they wouldn't get sick. So basically everyone was sick. It was still a great day though.



Here is my Uncle Tracy, his friend Bob, and my super cute niece Madison. They are munching on goodies as we are waiting for dinner.



The Turkey. Yum!


The Table. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the occasional birthday are the only days this room is used along with China.




Here my Uncle is ready to fight all those dirty dishes with his super awesome rubber gloves.

After dinner we all go down to the basement to burn off those extra calories (or at least that's what we like to think). We play Dance Revolution on Xbox. We are a very competitive family so some times this game can get a little out of control. But since my sister is pregnant we didn't let it get out of hand today.




Me and my super cute sister competing. Check out her concentration face. We probably get into this game more than we should.



My Dad's Dance Revolution concentration face.



Here is Ashton enjoying a little game of air hockey.



Grandma and Dalton.



Grandpa and Ashton.



Dalton got a cut on the bottom of his toe and we don't know how he got it. It was a pretty good cut and was bleeding quite a bit so today he got to have his first band aid (I am sure it it just the first of many).

Sometimes in the busy scheme of life I don't think I take time out often enough to really really think of the things that I am truly thankful for. And I think at certain times in our life we are more thankful for things depending on our circumstances at that time. So as I have reflected on this past year the thing that I am truly thankful for is my wonderful family. My Husband who has done nothing but stand by my side through everything and has not given up on me. I am Thankful for his patience. My parents who also have stood by me and have done everything in their power to see that I get well. I am thankful for their love and support. My Uncle Tracy who has spent countless hours talking to doctors, arranging appointments, taking time off work, giving us a place to stay, and so much more. I am just so thankful for his example of unconditional love and service. I am so thankful that he is a part of my life. I love all of you more than words can say.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Thansgiving Day Graphics

4 comments:

Rich Bischoff said...

Maybe I need Dance Revolution on Xbox so I can loose this gut. Turkey looks good. Tyra and I have a down home country Christmas in Idaho. Looking forward to Maddox tonight.

Shalyse said...

I am so sorry you guys were all so sick! Having sick kids is the WORST thing ever-hopefully you'll all get better soon! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!!

Mama Mia said...

We loved having an adult dinner at Madox! It was fun to be with you and your cute boys! The chocolate fountain was awesome! Thanks for starting a wonderful tradition!

Beckie and Erick said...

hey callee! this is BECKIE PEARSON!
I found your blog on accident a while back because I was on Chelsea Jeppeson's blog and I saw Bischoff, so I thought that it might be you. It ended up being your brother-in-law
Todd, but then I saw the link to your blog, so there you go! I've hesitated writing to you because i feel dumb that I found your blog. I happened to read about your disorder, and I figured it couldn't hurt to let you know that I think you are such an awesome person. I know I haven't seen you much in the past 12 years, but I always was so glad to have you as a friend in school. There were lots of times that I felt like a total loser because boys never liked me and I hated how I looked, and you were so nice. Even when I ran for office and lost, you were so sweet and gave me that Reese's and said, "this Reese's behind you all the way" (I know, I'm a nerd for remembering that far back) Anyway, I've always thought you were so awesome and pretty and have the best sense of style. I could go on, but I've already written a lot for this small space. I feel like I can understand how you feel a little bit because I've had all sorts of issues with my body and eating, etc. I hope everything works out for ya, and maybe we can get together sometime! luv ya and take care! my blog is erickandbeckie.blogspot.com. check it out! love, beckie :)