CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Christmas Tree


I was bored tonight so I am just putting up random photos. I like to see what every ones Christmas trees look like. Especially when they are falling over (just kidding Shalyse). So here is a picture of our tree.




Isn't this just the cutest little human candy cane you have ever seen? Ashton loved having the hood over his head. He would go in front of the fireplace, touch the hood on his head and look at his reflection in the fireplace glass. He loves to look at his reflection.

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!! and yes, it looks MUCH better standing up!
:-)

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

Mama Mia said...

I always love your tree! I really like how you did your bow and floral at the top! I should post mine...they never look as good in pictures as they do in real life!