CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A NEW TRADITION

My family is big on traditions. Just recently they started a new one. Each year we go and stay in Salt Lake for the weekend. We eat at Spaghetti Factory, go back to the Hotel and swim, watch movies in someones room and eat a bunch of snacks, go Christmas shopping the next day, and see Santa vs. the Snowman in 3D. At least thats what we did this year. It was so much fun. It snowed on us all day Saturday at Gateway to it made it really seem Christmasy (if that's even a word). Thanks Mom and Dad for this fun, new tradition.






















5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Callee! I'm so glad to see you are back to blogging! I was beginning to think I was the only blogger left! I love seeing pictures of your boys-they look so grown up! Don't you love traditions? They make the holidays that much more fun and it looks like you guys have started a new and fun one!! Keep up the blogging and I will too....promise! ;) Merry Christmas to you guys!

Rich and Tyra said...

That sounds like a good tradition to me!!! Your boys are So SO cute!!!!

Me... said...

Callee... how fun to see ALL of your new posts! I missed you (Even though I see you way more often than that!). You've had some fun events the past few months, and when I look at your blog, I think, "Wow, she's got such an amazing life!" Seriously. Plus, you look gorgeous in every picture. I think when I reincarnate in the next life, haha, I'm going to ask for your hair! :-)

Heather said...

So I think, "I will take a peek at Cal's blog" expecting to find the recipe for rollo cookies that I keep meaning to try and what do I find but lots and lots to catch up on! It looks like life is going great for you and I am so glad. Merry Christmas! Love ya, Heather

Anonymous said...

视讯美女聊天室 , 视讯辣妹 , 交友聊天室 , 美女秀场 , 美女直播 , 美女视频 , 美女主播 , LIVE173影音视讯聊天室 , momo520 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天室