CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

ROLO COOKIES


I had a request to post this recipe. So here you go Jamie. These cookies are one of my favorites. I make them way more than I should. I got the recipe from my cousin Amy. Hope you all enjoy!!

Mix in one bowl
3 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda

Mix in one bowl
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

1 Bag of Rolo's


Combine flour mixture and wet mixture. Mix together. Wrap just enough cookie dough around one rolo. Roll in sugar and bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.

3 comments:

Me... said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! You posted! Yipee!!! THanks so much! I'm going to get bakin'!

Lyndsi said...

Yum yum! I can't wait to try it!

Julie said...

So I'm not a blog stalker, but when I saw the title Adam Lambert I had to look. We're HUGE Adam Lambert fans at this house. I'm Jamie's niece. ha ha, but I went to school with your hubby & my hubby is one of Bruce's friends. Small world. Cute family - just wanted to say I'm trying this recipe tonight for mutual/American Idol treats. Thanks for sharing!!!