CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

HOGLE ZOO

My sister and I went to the zoo today. It was the boys first time of many I'm sure. We picked a great day to go too. It was UEA, deer hunting, and many people with Friday's off. It was so crowded we had to park almost a mile away from the actual zoo and walk. There were way to many people for my liking. But we had fun anyway. Ashton and Dalton loved it. Their favorite was the black bear and riding on the train. They love trains. They call them choo choo's. It was fun to see them so excited to ride on one. The pictures from the day aren't the greatest. It was a little hectic and my kids don't like to pose for pictures. But here are a few shots anyway.



Also, we finally got our couch a little while back and we are loving it. It only took a little over two months to get here. Our kids think of it as a trampoline and a jungle gym. Here is a little video of Ashton's new trick that he does all day long. The kid is fearless. I see many trips to the emergency room in our future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone to the zoo with you guys. It looks so fun. I loved the video of Ashton doing summersaults. I can't believe he does them at his age. You are truly going to have hospital visits. Love mom

Rich and Tyra said...

The zoo is always fun for the kids! I am with you on not liking it when it is crowded though. I am looking at this while I am at work so I can't see the video of the sommersaults cuz they block that stuff, so I will have to check that out when I get home. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Hogle for about 20 years! Next time you want to go, call me and I'll take Huddy and go with ya and your twinners. You look beautiful in the pic of you and the boys on the "choo choo."