CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

This year for Easter we went to my parents. My kids still don't really know what's going on. But they were funner than last year. The day before we went on a family hike to Mantua. We used to do it all the time when I was little. It was fun to start the tradition again. We hiked for two hours and not once did my boys ask to be held. In fact if you even tried to pick them up or help them they would scream at you. They just wanted to do it all on their own. I am so happy that they like to hike and explore (since this is one of my favorite things to do). Now I have two little buddies that will go with me. Easter Sunday we had a great dinner and then had a fun egg hunt. Then we watched all the kids open their Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa. It was a great Easter weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!


Click to play Easter 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

5 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh my gosh Dalton and Ashton look so cute in their little ties!!! What handsome little guys!!! It makes me so excited to have a little boy!

Shalyse said...

SERIOUSLY darling! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! :-)

Mama Mia said...

You and your boys are so cute! Love the smilebox pictures! They are on the go and growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Super cute family!

Callee, Your hair just kills me because it looks so gorgeous all of the time. Please post and let me know what products you use. I know this post is so random but I stumbled onto your page from a friend of a friend and I just have to know what you use, You are such a cute Mom!

My Boys and Me said...

Hello to anonymous. Thank you for your comment. I have no problem with posting about what products I use but I would like to know who I am talking to. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Callee